We have had our silly rascal for 3 months now. She has brought a lot of love and laughter into this home of ours. When she grabs my face and gives me a kiss square on the lips and says, "I love you" It makes my heart so super happy!
Adoption was hard and the wait painful but sooo worth it! We are so happy that we listened to God's calling for our lives because if we didn't our girl may have had a totally different life to live. She could have grown up tossed out in the street at 16 with no one to care for her. With a deformed face from not having an eye to help her face grow normally. Thank God my girl will never have to face that but the sad reality is that CHILDREN have to face that every day. When a child in China reaches the age of 15 they are label unadoptable&by 16 are on their own.Just think about this and pray that God shows you what you can do for a child in need. There are 147 million orphans in this world that need OUR help!
I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you. John 14:18

Oh my goodness Kristin!
ReplyDeleteBronwyn is so cute! I love to see her blossoming! Wish we could get the girls together to play!
Miss you-
Sara :)