"An invisible red thread connects those destined to meet. Regardless of time, place or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but never break." ~Chinese proverb

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Cami the Cat & Bronwyn

Cami doesn't like Bronwyn and that is putting it mildly. Bronwyn tries to make friends but it is not helping much. Here they are having a face off.

Bronwyn sharing her bubblegum and sippy cup with Cami.
This picture was taken not long after we came home from China, Bronwyn is giving Cami her Cheerios as a peace offering.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Kristen,

    I am Sharon from A Joyful Heart auction blog. I found your blog and your little one is Adorable!!! Wanted you to know you won the Poppy Dip dress for sweet Bronwyn. You just have to pay our Chip In $24 and I will ship it right out to you. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for helping us bring ShayleeJoy home!!!

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete