Today is my husband's 39th birthday! We got updated pictures and measurements on Bronwyn yesterday through our adoption agency. Stacy said "That is the best present I could get." All we could do was look at them all day long. She is 2ft. 7ins. tall and weighs 22 pounds. It is so awesome how God can give you so much love for a child that you have never even met. Some people may look at Bronwyn's missing eye and feel sad but all I can feel is happiness because if not for that we would never have known her. We LOVE her so and thank God for this opportunity!
Saturday, October 17, 2009
Happy birthday Stacy
Today is my husband's 39th birthday! We got updated pictures and measurements on Bronwyn yesterday through our adoption agency. Stacy said "That is the best present I could get." All we could do was look at them all day long. She is 2ft. 7ins. tall and weighs 22 pounds. It is so awesome how God can give you so much love for a child that you have never even met. Some people may look at Bronwyn's missing eye and feel sad but all I can feel is happiness because if not for that we would never have known her. We LOVE her so and thank God for this opportunity!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment