Hello everyone, this is my first blog entry. I have made this blog so everyone can keep up with us while we are in China. Stacy and I started our adoption process in Nov. 2008 and hopefully we will travel to get our little girl after the first of the year. Our log in date for China was Sept. 28. This starts our count down until we get our LOA from China. Our little girl currently lives in the Jiangxi Province with a foster family. She was born Dec. 15, 2007 and was found abandoned and missing her left eye. She currently goes by Yu Xin Dan but we will name her Bronwyn Amaris.
I ordered an orphanage call through Lady bugs n love and will hopefully be getting some updated info. and pictures of Bronwyn. I will post everything when I get it. Please continue to keep her in your prayers. Love in Christ. Kristin
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment