"An invisible red thread connects those destined to meet. Regardless of time, place or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but never break." ~Chinese proverb

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Happy 2nd Birthday Baby Girl!!

2 comments:

  1. Today is Dec. 19th. I have been praying a lot today for Bronwyn. She has come to my mind often. I guess she is getting ready to come home to you guys and needs prayer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bronwyn will be the most loved and cherished child that has ever been chosen. Everyone that knows your family is praying that she will come to her forever family before the New Year comes. Nay your Guardian Angel be with you as you travel to and from your final destination. I know that the Grandparents cannot wait to spoil her. The perfect Christmas gift for them.....
    May God continue to Bless you in your journey to bring Bronwyn to her new Mommy and Daddy......

    ReplyDelete