"An invisible red thread connects those destined to meet. Regardless of time, place or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but never break." ~Chinese proverb

Monday, December 14, 2009

I800 approval

I just got off the phone with the U.S. Citizenship & Immigration Services office. They informed me that my I800 was approved on Fri. Dec.11th. It will be cabled to China so they can issue our travel approval and consult appointment. We are getting so close. I pray we will be able to go next month.
This has been a long journey but will be well worth it once I am holding my precious little girl in my arms. I could only endure this by knowing that my God is for me so who could be agianst me! I love that He has been beside me every step of the way, even when I would question and doubt him. Thank you God for bringing us this far!

And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose. What, then, shall we say in respose to this? If God is for us who can be against us? (Romans 8:28 & 31)

1 comment:

  1. We are so excited for your news. We are praying you go next month as soon as possible. She is a very loved and lucky little girl.

    ReplyDelete