Leaving for Nanchang: Jan. 29th (5:30am)
arrive in Nanchang: Jan. 30th (10:25pm)
Free Day: Jan. 31st
Gotcha Day: Feb. 1st
Adoption Day : Feb. 2nd
Free day: Feb 3rd & 4th
Fly to Guangzhou: Feb. 5th
Medical appt: Feb. 6th
Free day: Feb. 7-9th
Consulate appt: Feb. 10th
Swearing in ceremony: Feb. 11th
Get her Visa: Feb. 12th
Home: Feb. 13th (8:55pm)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I'm so happy and excited for you all.
ReplyDeleteGod is good all the time.
All the time God is good.
Continued prayers and love
Linda Brooks
We will be thinking and praying for you each day.
ReplyDeleteI am so very excited for you and your husband! This is such an amazing and exciting adventure to your darling daughter! Enjoy China, it is an amazing and beautiful country! And enjoy meeting your beautiful Bronwyn. Safe travels!
ReplyDeleteJennifer
**My husband Adam works at Clayton...for Aramark. I've met your hubby when I've visited with our kiddos.