"An invisible red thread connects those destined to meet. Regardless of time, place or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but never break." ~Chinese proverb

Monday, January 18, 2010

We have TA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got the call I had been hoping for today! Josh called to let us know that we have our travel approval from China. We will hear back in 3 days or sooner when our consulate appointment will be! He said that we still have a chance to get in before CNY if the Consulate still has appointments available. I am praying they do! Please pray with me!! Three other families with our agency got there TA's today also, so we will all be traveling together. One of the families child is in the same providence as Bronwyn so we will be together the whole time. We will meet up with the other 2 families during the 2nd week of the trip in Guangzhou. I can't wait to meet them and see their beautiful children! Most of all I can't wait to see my beautiful daughter and hold her in my arms and kiss her face! Thank you Jehovah-jireh: The Lord will provide.

The Lord is my strength and my song; he has become my salvation. He is my God and I will praise him, my father's God and I will exalt him. (Exodus 15:2)

1 comment:

  1. We are so happy for you guys. Can't wait to see her in person and kiss her all over. We love you.

    ReplyDelete