One year ago this month is when my husband and I decided to adopt from China. Their was never any question that we would adopt a special needs child. They have a special place in my heart probably because of my brother and sister. Adoption is not for impatient people that is for sure. God has definitely been working on me. I have found out it's not all about me and what I want but what He wants for us. I have to turn everything over to Him everyday and just thank Him every morning that I am one day closer to her.
So we just keep waiting and praying and relying on God to take care of our little one until we can get to her. I have faith that He is using this time to mold us into the family He wants us to be.
Know that the LORD your God is God; he is the faithful God, keeping his covenant of love to a thousand generations of those who love him and keep his commands.
Deuteronomy 7:9
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment