"An invisible red thread connects those destined to meet. Regardless of time, place or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but never break." ~Chinese proverb

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thankful for...

I am thankful for my husband who is also my best friend. He makes me laugh when I'm sad and tells me I'm beautiful even when I don't have makeup on & my hair is greasy. He supports me in everything and loves me unconditionally. I can't imagine my life without him. I Love You!

I am thankful for my Mom & Dad who have given me much. We have been though a lot together and I count myself honored to call them my parents. They made me the person I am today. I get my strength & spirit from my Mom. From my Dad I get my outgoing & silly side. From both I have gotten love & compassion. I thank God you are my parents! I love you guys!

I am thankful for my in-laws who have created such a wonderful husband for me. Thank you guys for making me welcome in your family! I can't wait to hear Bronwyn call you Gran & Peepoo!

I am thankful for my best friends who lift Bronwyn up everyday in prayer. I love that they are just as excited as I am about getting her. Angie, Jackie & Amy thanks for your prayers & love! You know I love you!!

I am thankful for my beautiful daughter, who I can't wait to meet and hold in my arms!

I am thankful for all my family and friends! Thanks for all the love, laughter & encouragement. Keep your prayers coming!

Most of all I am thankful for my Savior. " Thank you for loving and setting me free. Thank you for giving your life just for me. How I thank you, gratefully thank you. Jesus, I thank you. Thank you!

Thanks be to God for his indescribable gift! (2 Corinthians 9:15)

No comments:

Post a Comment