"An invisible red thread connects those destined to meet. Regardless of time, place or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but never break." ~Chinese proverb

Monday, November 16, 2009

November is National Adoption Awareness Month...

November is national adoption awareness month. I have been very fortunate to know people that have adopted or been adopted. One of my best friends that I have grownup with was adopted, we are practically sisters. She has bugged me for years to have children or adopt. Jackie thanks for your prayers and persistence!

Remember every child is a gift from God and deserves a loving forever home and family! I am so thankful for my little girl and can't wait to hold her in my arms!


Pour out your heart like water in the presence of the Lord. Lift up your hands to him for the lives of your children. (Lamentations 2:19)

2 comments:

  1. God has spent a little extra time molding and shaping you for motherhood (I thought you would never have children!) and you will be a great mother because of it! Bronwyn could not be more loved, not only by you and Stacy, but your family and us friends as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well you know we have always thought you would make great parents because our kids love you so much. We know a lot of how you feel it is so wonderful when you get them they are a blessing from God. Always in our prayers.

    ReplyDelete