Yesterday we visited Bronwyn's finding spot three hours away from our hotel. It is in a village called "Xinyu". When you think of a village you think of a small area with maybe a couple hundred people or so. This village has over one million people in it according to our guide. The town is known for their steel work and right outside of the old orphanage their is an entire block of steel workers working and welding. Not an idea place for an orphanage but on the other side of the gate(to Kristin's right) was the entry way and stairwell where they found her. It was an emotional day even for a 240 pound grown man. They asked us in our adoption interview if we would ever abandon her and of course everyone knows our answer. Kristin and I were joking last night and said we would never leave her anywhere, except maybe in "Time Out"!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Even in "time out" I am SO SURE - neither one of you would ever leave her!! I am so thankful for her~
ReplyDelete