These two weeks have gone by fast. We got what we came here to get and are ready to come home with our new addition. This girl is going to take America and East Tennessee by storm! I mean it she is wide open all the time! I have no idea how we are going to keep her occupied for an entire days worth of traveling. She has been sleeping about 10 hours on the avg each night so if she can do that tomorrow that will really be great. So this is the last time we will post anything on the blog until we get home. We have really enjoyed our experience here but I have realized in the last two weeks that Dorthy was right, "Their is no place like home!" If everything goes right we will land in Knoxville on Saturday Feb 13th at 8:55pm. We can not wait!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment