Sorry, but I am back tracking a little. We took a trip to the Pavilion which was about three blocks from our hotel in Nanchang. This was before we had gone to Bronwyn's finding spot. That day we were to tired to post a lot of pictures so while Kristin and Bronwyn are sleeping I am going to post a few. Kristin bought Bronwyn this outfit at a flea market in Nanchang the day before. As you can see it is thick to some degree, but we still got mean looks from people and they stopped us and grabbed Brownwyn's hand to feel how cold they were.. Then they proceeded to tell us (in Chinese) to "put coat on baby". At least that is what our translator told us. One lady talked for 30 seconds at least but when I asked Vivian(translator) what she said all Vivian would say is "put coat on baby". We were beginning to think that Vivian was filtering out the bad words.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Good picture of the 3 of you! By the looks of the Temple (or whatever the correct term is), I bet it is unreal over there! Tiffany, Emma, and myself are very happy for you guys!
ReplyDelete