"An invisible red thread connects those destined to meet. Regardless of time, place or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but never break." ~Chinese proverb

Sunday, February 14, 2010

We made it!

Well, we are back home.  We actually arrived at 8:30pm which was a little earlier than we expected.   Of course both sets of proud grandparents were waiting  on us with many family and friends.  What can I say? I am blessed, we are blessed and Bronwyn is blessed by all these good people!  I mean not just the ones that were waiting there I mean everybody who has prayed for her and us during this entire time.  I don't think you could fit everyone of them in that airport!  Bronwyn was greeted by my aunts, uncles, Kristin's aunts and uncles , cousins and several close friends  and I am sure I left some people out.  We are so blessed to have such a WONDERFUL  family to come home to.  I mean it I have the best family that anyone could ever ask for and I married into the best family that anyone could ever ask for. I thank God for each and everyone of them and we are glad to be home.  It took  us a total of 26 hours to get home.  The flight from Bejing to  Chicago took 13 hours and Thankfully Bronwyn slept about 10 hours of that if I recall.  I needed to get my sleep schedule back on our time so I stayed jacked up on coffee the entire time and did not sleep.  That was also the first time that I actually had a cup of coffee that had some jolt to it so I was enjoying that .   China had strong tasting coffee but no jolt and the only time I could get a decent cup of coffee was if I went to Starbucks.   I never was a fan of them either but it helped to some degree.  Anyway, we are glad to be back and can not wait to see everyone else!   

No comments:

Post a Comment